“Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr
- Any person seeking assistance in pursuing an education at an US based accredited institution.
- Any person seeking assistance in participating in a GCF approved extracurricular activity; to include but not limited to, summer camps, retreats, educational support or disability training.
- Record of Personal Achievement
- Record of Paying it Forward
- Honest, compelling, sincere and thorough essay explain situation of applicant
- Annual funding renewals will require a brief essay (less than 2 pages typed and single spaced) providing and update on;
- Achievements (Grades, awards, successes)
- Demonstration of committing time to greater causes
- How are you better today because of the scholarship?
- What is the need going forward?
- Annual funding renewal essays require 60 days to review prior to any additional funding being provided.
- Annual funding renewals will be considered annually but are not guaranteed.
Apply for a Greater Cause Foundation Scholarship